After all the news reports yesterday...we were hoping for 2 - 5 inches of snow when we woke up this morning...instead..we woke up to a "dusting" on the ground... luckily, it started snowing about 6:30am or so...and kept snowing until about 11:30am... I think we got about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch
It was so awesome watching the snow fall and seeing Hunter's excitement! I was ready to go out and play in the snow at 7am..but Hunter informed me that we had to wait for it to warm up some! So, we waited until about 9:30am or so and bundled up.. it took several layers before we headed out side...
Layers: Snowman PJ's...turtleneck...snowman sweater (Hunter's Request..b/c duh, its snowing)... sweatpants.. USC running pants..two layers of socks... two pairs of mittens... a snow hat...and a snow jacket w/ hat
Here are some pictures of the fun day!
A New Space for a New Season
1 year ago
2 comments:
Too cute Abbie! I'm jealous! We only saw flurries here.
What fun! It looks like he had a blast! I think it's hilarious that he told you that y'all needed to wait a little while! He is such a little man!
Post a Comment