Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Update - 37 weeks 3 days




Baby Measuring On Target!

Date set for C-section is February 4th!

I've found my new favorite doctor...he said that I'm right on target with my weight gain! That's a first ever! After that anything he said was golden! Just kidding! He did say Baby Sister's head is down and low...heartbeat sounded good and strong...and he didn't think I would be going early! Needless to say the appointment went very well!

We're excited to meet the little one!

2 weeks and counting!

Hunter told us tonight that he was planning to give all his kisses to Baby Sister and wouldn't have any left to share with Mommy / Daddy!

He's really excited! Hope the excitement continues!

Picture above taken on 1-17-09 (37 weeks)... not often we dress up!

2 comments:

Jo Leigh said...

You guys look nice all dudded up! :) It's getting close! Glad that all went well with your appointment! We can't wait to meet that sweet little girl! And I bet that Hunter will find out he has enough hugs/kisses/love for baby sister... with at least a little leftover for the two of you, too!

The Martin Family said...

Abbie, you look great! I'm not sure if I'll be posting pictures of myself towards the end. With two tucked away, it's sure to be a BIG sight! I'll be thinking about you on 2/4!