Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kindergarten

Hunter loves school so far! His favorite part of the day is recess (go figure)! Wednesday, his first day, we all took him to school...he was a little nervous but also excited. His teacher is really nice and I think a good fit for him. By the end of the week, Hunter was ready for me to drop him off in car line and find his room himself! He's a boy of few words and I haven't been able to get much out of him except through bits and pieces. He liked Art class and PE. He said they don't have time to work at school b/c they have too much paper work and recess to do... some reason I don't believe this :) Friday was the Pep Rally for school Spirit Day. Caroline and I joined the other Moms/younger siblings at the Pep Rally to watch the kids sing/dance to the school song. I was able to catch a sneak peak of Hunter with his friends at lunch before the Pep Rally. Here are just a few pictures of his big day/week!

No comments: