It's been forever since I've updated the blog I don't even know where to start. So, I've decided to update a few of my favorite pictures off the camera from the month of March!
Jason got to drive a race car in the NASCAR Experience. Which was tons of fun! Hunter and Caroline spend as much time outdoors as possible. Caroline has really started talking in sentences (putting 2 - 3 words together) and is finally calling Hunter by his name instead of Bubba... its precious to me to hear her use his name.. I love it! Hunter finished basketball and started baseball.. and loves playing baseball everyday and just being outside and playing sports in general... he loves school and got his first taste of a school project this past week. His imagination is amazing and he came up with the whole thing himself (He task was to decorate an Easter Egg anyway he wanted).
Ok, that's my short update for now.
A New Space for a New Season
1 year ago
2 comments:
Wow! Hunter is so creative! And I just love all the cute faces Caroline makes, she is a hoot!
I love what Hunter did with his egg! Isn't it amazing to see what they come up with on their own? The picture of Caroline in the candy bowl...well, she's a girl after my heart! :)
Post a Comment