Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

We had a great snow day at home! Hard to believe it has snowed twice in the last few weeks! We had a great family day at home playing inside and especially playing in the snow outside! I couldn't find a sled (after my big hunt yesterday) so we improvised with a pampers box and a pool float. Hunter preferred the pampers box the best. The snow was too soft to make a snowman... but we had a pretty good snowball fight instead and lots of fun sledding down the hill in our backyard. Caroline looked so cute in her snowsuit! I'm so thankful that it still fits from last year! I loved watching her try to walk in the snow with her big ol' snow boots. On to the pictures! There are a lot of them! Enjoy!



Now time to focus on planning Hunter and Caroline's birthday parties!!!! They will be here soon!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Fun times!! It looks like you guys had so much fun in the snow! We had to improvise with the sled, too...cookie sheets! :) I also made some snow cream, a yummy treat I haven't had in like 25 years! Stay warm!