Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Hunter had a great first day of preschool. He played in the car center and learned the class rules. The most important rule is to "always tell the truth"..other rules: "Listen, share, take turns, etc". He had apples and cheese crackers for snack and played with a girl on the playground and a boy in the car center.



While Hunter was having fun learning in school, Caroline, Grandmommy, and me got ready for the cookie party:
pictures to post soon on cookie party...computer acting up...

2 comments:

Jo Leigh said...

Aw, he's getting so big! He looks so cute with that big ole book bag on! Glad that it went so well & I hope he continues to enjoy it & have a great year! I enjoyed the cookie pics on FB, too! Fun idea/tradition & good job on homemade cookies!

Ashley said...

Awww, I love the embrace with Caroline! What a big boy going to school already...now I haven't seen anything on these cookies...pictures please! :)