We enjoyed a fun filled family beach trip. Full of fun in the sun: kite flying, sand castle building, hole digging, crabbing, boogie board riding, wave jumping, putt putting, pool jumping, yummy foods to eat and lots of laughs! The kids had a great time...Caroline has absolutely NO fear of the ocean...she would walk straight in and would keep going until I brought her back to dry land.. she loved the water and would laugh every time a wave knocked her down... complete opposite of Hunter at that age... he's grown out of his fear of the ocean...although he still doesn't like to get water in his face ... but he had a great time jumping the waves this year and lots of fun trying to catch minnows ...his favorite thing this year was flying his kite..Grandmommy bought him a kite for the beach and he did a great job! He felt so proud and big flying that kite! Too cute! Caroline is definitely more high maintenance than Hunter was at the age (16 - 17 months)... she is not a good traveler..she doesn't like the car and she doesn't like sleeping in her pack'n'play..but it was definitely worth all her craziness to see her enjoying the beach... I can't wait until she's old enough to stay out all day on the beach.. I think she's going to be like her Mama and be a beach bum! I can't wait! Well, the best part is always the pictures... so here are a few.. believe it or not.. I didn't take as many as I would normally...which I'm disappointed now b/c I only have a handful of really cute pictures! I guess that's what I get for "living in the moment" :) Ok..pictures it is!
A New Space for a New Season
1 year ago
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you guys had a great time at the beach! I know exactly what you mean with the amount of pictures you were able to take! Now that we're all hands on with playing and keeping up with these monkeys, there's no time to just hold a camera! :)
Looks like you all had fun! I know I say this all of the time, but Caroline and Gabriel are so similar! We just got back from vaca and Gabriel loved the ocean with no fear (water baby), hated his pack and play (ended up in the bed with us!) and dislikes his car seat very much! So funny!
Post a Comment