Well, I figured out pretty quickly that #2 length is WAY TOO SHORT!!! But after the first pass through his hair there was no turning back... At first, Hunter didn't mind...until I got about half done..then he started flipping out.. I guess he could sense me flipping out on the inside..thinking what have I gotten myself into.. but like I said there was no turning back... the front was done and now I just had to get the curls on the side and back or he was going to look like BoZo the Clown... so, after calming him down we finished cutting.. He actually likes it now..and I promised him that it would grow back...
It's definitely a shock to the system...but after an hour or so I'm starting to like it...its got to be cooler than having all that hair piled up...
BUT...I thinking I'm going to leave the hair cutting business to a professional from now on... and put Jason in charge of the style!
So, here's a before and after picture.
Before (Sunday, Father's Day)
After...it's so blonde you almost can't see it
3 comments:
It looks soo cute! I think he looks adorable, but it is really different...so I don't blame either of you for freaking out a little at first! I'm proud of you both for getting through it, & I think he looks like a cool little dude!!!
I think he looks very handsome, Abbie! Like such a big boy!! I bet you that in a couple of days y'all will grow to love it, and he will ask you to do it again when it grows out! :)
I actually think it is really cute!! Those long curls will be back before you know it... plus you made a memory :)
Post a Comment