Caroline rolled over for the first time today!
She was laying on her activity mat, playing and talking away... I was in the kitchen fixing my lunch... I kept watching her b/c she was talking so much... luckily our kitchen / den is open so that I can see her the whole time... she had rolled onto her side..and was just so happy and content.. I reached down to put something back in the frig and thought to myself.. I wonder how long it will be before she rolls over.. I better start keeping an eye on her so I don't miss it...especially since she had rolled from her back to her side... I turn to get my lunch plate off the counter and the next thing I see is Caroline laying on her stomach..she had completely rolled over..she had a look of surprise and delight... it was precious.. I of course took pictures of her on her stomach (after the big roll)... I'll try to get those up tomorrow.. its just too late tonight!
I was am so excited for her reaching this milestone... I'm going to work on getting it on video..something I didn't think was so important with Hunter..and now wishing we had purchased a video camera when he was a baby and not almost 1 year old. Now I've got plenty of video cameras to catch the moments! :)
Also, Hunter explained to me how we get to Heaven...here's his story..this morning he found my Bible with an old bulletin..he pulled it out...and told me it was directions to get to Heaven... he went on to tell me..that it said..we needed to get in the car, go straight, turn left, go straight again, turn right, and then we would be in Heaven w/ Jesus...and in case you were wondering...God will keep you from falling out of the clouds..b/c Heaven is above the clouds! It was so precious.. he went on and on for over 5 mins about it..when I asked him later this afternoon he described it almost exactly the same way! Precious!
A New Space for a New Season
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment