Hunter enjoyed a great morning at Edventure with Grandmommy and Aunt Shell!
Hunter telling me what all he did today:
"Played on the boat and ship...catching like 5 fish...which is a lot!! Firetruck and wore the fireman suit..no boots... just jacket..sat next to a pretend Curious George... and loved him..gave him a big old hug and a little kiss ...that's all... went to the grocery store and paid Grandmommy...we went camping..b/c I just want to go camping there... and we went..there was a little baby there and we shut the door before he got there...played the piano loud..and sang a song..but I don't know what song it was..maybe ABC..ding dong..ding ding ding
when we left it was like pouring down rain...raining hard...like pouring down...Aunt Shell had an umbrella and a man walking inside the building..he had an umbrella that Aunt Shell used and we ran in the car..and I got wet..a little bit"
Hunter's last statement: "Can we go back?"
http://edventure.org/
A New Space for a New Season
1 year ago
1 comment:
Too funny! He's such a little man! :)
Post a Comment