Today was about the second day I've dressed her in smocked clothing...since she came home..except for her monthly picture and every time I fall more and more in love with the smocked clothes...she just looks so darn cute in them...
Last week she wore her outfit we brought her home from the hospital in..its amazing to see how much bigger she is.. i couldn't even button the top button in the back b/c she's getting so chubby :) which I think is even more adorable :)
Anyway, today we attended MOPS for the first time since she was born..so, of course I had to dress her up :) She wore her Easter dress that MiMi surprised us with! She looks so darn cute! I just had to take her picture! MiMi also got her a paci clip to match..which we should be getting this weekend..MiMi calls it her "bling bling" :)
Tomorrow is her official 2 month birthday so I'll be putting her in the take home outfit again for her monthly picture... then we might have to wear another smocked Easter dress (too hot for the take home outfit) that Amy is letting us borrow..its just as precious..and yellow! Can't wait to see Caroline in this color.. will plan to take pictures tomorrow!
Oh yeah, don't forget about the cute "girly socks"...I've got to get more of these..LOVE THEM!
Hoping to get my own camera soon..b/c I'm sure Hayley is missing hers... enjoy the pics!
A New Space for a New Season
1 year ago
3 comments:
Aren't baby girl clothes just so much fun! :) Caroline looks adorable!
Chubby babies are great! :) Have fun playing dress-up on your sweet little baby doll!
What a little sweetie pie! She keeps getting cuter & cuter!
Post a Comment