Caroline celebrated her 1 month birthday this past Wednesday (March 4)! It's been a great month and has gone by so very fast! We went for her checkup Friday morning. She's up to 9lbs 8oz (50th percentile)... hard to believe that Hunter weighed 9lbs 4oz when he was born.... The rest of her stats I can't specifically remember but she was in the 25th percentile on lenth and head circumfrence. I'll have to look on the sheet the doctor gave me for the specifics and at this very moment I have a sleeping baby on my lap so that I can actually type this...
High Mainenance: Caroline likes to be held... pretty much all the time... she'll allow us to put her down for about 10 mins at a time..then she wants to be held again... its very obvious who's running our household now! Literally, she stops crying as soon as she is picked up! I'm hoping this stage will pass very very quickly... b/c I'm ready to at least have her be content in the swing or bouncy seat for a little while... maybe one day! She does love being on her stomach.. and I wish it was AAP approved for babies to sleep on their stomaachs.. but its not..so, we just do our best with her sleeping on her back and wake up often! :)
Hunter is still doing good with her...and is getting more brave each day with wanting to try and do more with her... he wants to hold her all the time and is wanting to carry her around the house (which he hasn't been able to do yet) :) He loves burping her and holding her as often as possible! Caroline responds great to Hunter and its so funny when she starts laughing when he makes silly faces and is talking to her... he loves it when she gives him attention!
1 comment:
That picture is so sweet! I know that's got to be trying to need to hold her so much while trying to juggle doing other stuff...I hope you have a carrier or sling you like! :)
Post a Comment