Friday, September 26, 2008

Daddy Makes it all better!

Last night Hunter fell out of his new big boy bed for the first time... and after many nights of Mommy waking up worried about Hunter falling... Daddy was the first to respond last night to the first fall out of the bed! Hunter is so lucky to have a great Daddy..because Mommy didn't even hear him last night! Guess I finally got a great nights sleep...

Daddy saved the night! Hunter re-lived the fall for me first thing this morning... he was so excited that Daddy came to rescue him... too cute!

Brief description: Hunter fell off the bed, stood at the edge of the bed and cried for Daddy/Mommy to come rescue him, this morning I found both boys sleeping in the new big boy bed!

They were too cute!

1 comment:

Jo Leigh said...

I hate that this happened...but how sweet is that? Poor little guy. I'm glad that dad could save the day! Good job, Jason!