Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Laptop

Jason and I decided it was about time to get a laptop! We've talked about it for over a year...and it was just never the "right" time... Jason ran across a great sale on one at Best Buy...that should take care of my basic needs...EMAIL... INTERNET...PICTURES...that's about all I need right now on a computer..and with traveling back to Columbia..it sure does make it nice to have! I've been taking it all around the house with me this weekend... so nice not to have to be tied down to one room anymore.. right now I'm actually typing this in Hunter's playroom while he's busy playing with his workbench... I don't plan on making this a habit.. but when I actually have some important paperwork that needs to be done.. this will be nice to have!

Ok, I guess you can tell I'm pretty excited about the new laptop! I don't know what I've been missing all these years.. this is my first laptop ever!!!

I guess I've made it to 2008!

No comments: