Yesterday, I had to break down and wear my first maternity outfit. I was struggling to breath in my regular clothes and I even borrowed a pair of shorts in a larger size to try and put off the crossover to maternity clothes.
So, I guess its official.. no more regular clothes for me.. kind of depressing b/c it just seems way too early to have to break down and wear maternity clothes.. but they feel so much more comfortable!
Today, I spent the morning going through my stash of maternity clothes and clearing out my regular clothes...
A New Space for a New Season
1 year ago
1 comment:
It seems as though there's no real transition period for clothing after that first child. Seems like with the first pregnancy, it takes a while to finally get a little pooch of a belly sticking out and then with #2 and so on, it's just like BAM! You've got a little pregnant belly! :) Hope you're feeling well! Looking forward to following you with this pregnancy and then meeting the new little Warren.
Post a Comment