Monday, July 28, 2008

All Aboard!

This was one of the first few weekend we were at the house! The Warren's came up to help Jason and I install fans, towel racks, etc.. Jason and his Dad later worked in the garage so that we could actually park our cars in there! We had a nice break..when Mom and Robert stopped by to visit and each lunch...and then later Allison and her man, Andy, joined the fun too! Not sure how Mom and Robert got out of joining the train.. unless they had already left.. but Hunter insisted everyone get on the train while he drove us around. He made sure we were all in the correct seats! I was lucky enough to get to hold all his stuff animals.. while Mrs. Warren was in charge of the TP! Choo-Choo! Chug-a-luga! Choo-Choo!



1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm glad that Mrs. Warren had everything covered...with the TP! :)